Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Still at Elephant Butte

This is a photo of Joe’s rig that Jim took from our living room window the other morning. He was camped across the road from us and the morning sun and mountains made for a beautiful shot.


The views and spacious sites are a couple reasons we are still here. We also decided to take Quincy in for his teeth cleaning yesterday and it turned out he had to have 2 teeth extracted. They apparently had infection deep into the roots. He is fine today, eating more than ever. That leaves me and Oreo with all our teeth, at least for now!

Our plan was to stay until Friday but the weather forecast is not looking too good. High winds and much colder temps are predicted for tomorrow and Friday so we may just stay a few days longer. They are even predicting snow a little farther into northern New Mexico.  Not our idea of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment